Free Shipping in Lower 48 and No Sales Tax!
Utilizing the same folding platform design and features as the flagship Series 3 roof top tent, the XCLUSIV features an extended roof line and ground level room for extra comfort in inclement weather. The XCLUSIV can be mounted for entry from either side or the rear of most vehicles, and includes sizes for 2 people up to a family of 5. This is the most livable of the Eezi-Awn tents for extended stays in remote locations!
The 1400 is the smallest in the line and perfect for a single person or a couple. It requires the support of at least 2 load bars. The Add-On room provides ~30 square feet of enclosed ground-level space.
The 1600 is very spacious, but still compact for lighter weight travel. It requires the support of at least 3 load bars. The Add-On room provides ~35 square feet of enclosed ground-level space.
The 1800 is the second largest tent in the line offering a great size for a small family. It requires the support of at least 3 load bars. The Add-On room provides ~40 square feet of enclosed ground-level space.
The 2200 is the largest tent in the line, accommodating a full-size family or friends on the road. It requires the support of at least 4 load bars. The Add-On room provides ~50 square feet of enclosed ground-level space.
- Elevated Roof Line Above Ladder Area
- Ladder Extension Integrated into Ladder
- In-Tent Vehicle Access
- Ground Level Sleeping Room for Two
- Integrated Door & Window
- Storage Bag for Walls & Ground Cover
- 4 Large Doors & Windows with Mesh & Privacy Panels
- 2 Large Window Shades
- 4 Pockets Under Windows
- 2.5" Thick Hi-Density Foam Mattress Covered in African-Printed Fabric
- Unique Internal Bungee System to Assist with Storing Tent
- Ratchet Strap Incorporated into Cover
- Universal Mounting Construction
- Optional Ladder Extension
- Optional Bull Bar Mounts
- 420 gram Poly-Cotton Canvas Woven with Impregnated Heavy-Duty Wax Thread
- Double Stitched Throughout with Wax-Coated Cotton Thread
- 80% Mesh Screen with Trapezoidal Microfiber
- 700 Denier PVC Roof Tent Cover with Welded Seams & 5 year UV-rating
- Elevated PVC Rainfly with Reinforced Rainfly Mounts
- Full-Time Tent Peak Ventilation
- Heavy-Duty Anodized Aluminum Extrusions
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Polyurethane-Encased Hardwood Panels
- Spring Steel Rainfly & Window Rods
- Patented Anodized Aluminum Extension Ladder
- Nylon Reinforced Clips
- YYK© Zippers
- Add-On-Room : 260 gram Poly-Cotton Ripstop Coated with Teflon
- Anodized Aluminum "U" Shaped Roofline Extension Frame
- Poly-Cotton Canvas Roofline Extension & Room Walls
- Heavy-Duty Open Weave Plastic Ground Cover